Investment drivers / key strengths
Santova is a specialist non-asset based supply chain management service provider of innovative end-to-end global trade solutions listed on the JSE and operating from offices throughout South Africa and internationally in Australia, Germany, Netherlands, Ghana, Mauritius, United Kingdom and Hong Kong.
Santova’ s business model is that of an integrator that assembles the intellectual capital and technology of the Group, together with the logistics resources and capabilities of specialised external logistics providers, to design, develop and execute comprehensive supply chain solutions for customers.
The Group’s vision is to be a recognised brand in global trade solutions through strategic international office and leading intellectual capital, by enabling clients to achieve competitive advantage through innovative global supply chain solutions.
In pursuit of this vision, the Group has followed a strategy to develop and continually invest in key differentiators that set it apart from its competitors by adding meaningful value to the supply chains of our customers and in doing so, to achieve long-term sustainable growth in profitability and cash flow generation for shareholders and investors.
This strategy provides Investors with the following key differentiators:
- An international infrastructure that provides:
- geographical and multicurrency diversification that hedges local currency variability; and
- the ability to duplicate logistics revenue streams at both ends of the supply chain while being cost and service competitive.
- A non-asset based model resulting in:
- a low fixed cost base that can be easily and quickly adjusted to market variations; and
- reduced risk to stakeholders in a high variability market.
- A one-stop business model providing:
- multiple business opportunities within one; and
- diversification of revenue streams.