SANTOVA LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME
The Santova Learnership Programme is a structured one year outcomes-based learning programme for gaining theoretical knowledge and practical skills in the workplace resulting in a registered National Qualifications Framework (“NQF”) qualification. This South African programme is aimed predominantly at previously disadvantaged school leavers and young adults. Candidates receive the training from two sources:
- a formal online training curriculum in clearing and forwarding or insurance provided by specialist service providers; and
- on-the-job training where candidates are rotated through departments on a quarterly basis.
The following courses are offered as part of the Santova Learnership Programme:
- National Certificate Freight Forwarding and Customs Compliance NQF 3;
- National Certificate Freight Forwarding and Customs Compliance NQF 4 (2nd Year Only); and
- Further Education and Training Certificate: Short Term Insurance NQF 4.
- Click here for the Job Specification. [114KB]
Please email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SANTOVA GRADUATE PROGRAMME
The Santova Group strategy is to continually develop and invest in key differentiators that set it apart from its
competitors. This key differentiation is through its culture and its people who are not traditional in
structure or strategy.
The graduate programme seeks to attract select ‘high-end’ candidates whose attributes are consistent
with that of the culture and vision of the company.
The purpose of such a programme is to ‘coach and develop’ future leaders and business builders
through a multi-faceted and in-depth programme. The journey would result in ‘key individuals’
within the Santova Group being at the forefront of extensive sophisticated solutions across
geographies, including extremely effective business building skill sets.
As the Group continues to ‘roll-out’ its presence, these candidates would be intricate to such strategic developments.
Should you wish to apply for position within the Programme, please complete our Graduate Application Form.