The Santova Limited Board of Directors remains committed to sustainability and the reporting of its sustainability performance to all stakeholders in an open, honest and transparent manner.
As a non-asset based supply chain management business the Group’s employees are the key stakeholders in the implementation of its vision and strategies for long term sustainability. This is demonstrated by the fact that they are the recipients of a significant portion of the wealth created on a revenue basis by the Group, as can be seen in the Value Added statement in the latest Annual Integrated Report.
Since the 2015 financial year, the annual Sustainability Report is a separate stand-alone report and an executive summary is contained in the Santova Limited Annual Integrated Report each year. The report is now referred to as the Social and Environment Report and includes the following three major sections and sub-sections:
Click on the relevant Report for the periods contained below:
- Santova Social and Environmental Report 2022 [4MB]
- Santova Social and Environmental Report 2021 [2.40MB]
- Santova Social and Environmental Report 2020 [2.40MB]
- Santova Social and Environment Report 2019 [4.06MB]
- Santova Social and Environment Report 2018 [4.2MB]
- Santova Social and Environment Report 2017 [3.6MB]
- Santova Sustainability Report 2016 [311KB]
- Santova Sustainability Report 2015 [227KB]
Please note the prior to 2015, the Sustainability Report is a section contained within the Santova Annual Integrated Report